Where are you at?
如今你身在何方?
Where have you been?
而你又将去向何处?
問いかけに答えはなく
无论如何追问也不会有答案
Where are you headed?
你会何去何从?
What did you mean?
而你又想说明什么?
追いかけても 遅く 遠く
无论如何追逐也为时已晚 遥不可及
A bird a butterfly and my red scarf
飞鸟 蝴蝶 还有我的红围巾
The wall the owl forgotten wharf
城墙 猫头鹰 被遗忘的码头
時が止まることもなく
时间的脚步永远不会停下
We're getting older second by second by second
时光一分一秒流逝 而我们就这般无声老去
Why oh why why oh why
为什么?为什么?为什么?
Don't you want to stay with me?
难道你不想和我在一起吗?
Why oh why why oh why
为什么?为什么?为什么?
Are you giving up on me?
你要放弃我了吗?
I'll be waiting waiting for you
我会默默等待你
Let me hold you under the tree
让我在树下再抱抱你
Under the tree
就在树下
I'll protect you
我会默默守护你