What am I supposed to do without you?
没有你该让我怎么办?
Is it too late to pick the pieces up, too soon to let them go?
现在捡拾起碎片是否太晚,任留他们离去是否太过匆匆?
Do you feel damaged just like I do?
你是否和我一样感到备受伤害?
Your face it makes my body ache, it won’t leave me alone
你的模样让我身体感到疼痛难忍
You're in my head, always, always
你缠绕在我脑海,始终不离
I just got scared away, away, away
我被吓到躲在一边
I'd rather choke on my bad decisions than just carry them to my grave
我宁愿扼止住自己的坏决定也不愿带着遗憾躺进坟墓
You're in my head, always, always, always
你缠绕在我脑海,始终不离
Cracks won’t fix and the scars won't fade away
裂痕无法修复 伤痕不会消失
Guess I should get used to this, the left side of my beds an empty space
我想我该习惯这一点,习惯空空如也的左半张床
I remember when we were strangers
犹记得当我们仍是陌生人时
So tell me what’s the difference between then and now
所以告诉我过去和现在的不同点在哪里
And why does this feel like drowning, trouble, sleeping, restless, dreaming
为什么这种感觉就像沉溺,困阻,不安,梦魇
You're in my head, always, always
你缠绕在我脑海,始终不离
I just got scared, always, always
我被吓到躲在一边
I rather choke on bad my decisions than just carry them to my grave
我宁愿扼止住自己的坏决定也不愿带着遗憾躺进坟墓
You're in my head, always, always, always
你缠绕在我脑海,始终不离
Always
始终不离