(This song deals with NF's mother's addiction to popping pills and the neglect he felt throughout his life)
(此歌予NF滥用药物致死的母亲,并倾诉无人关爱的感想)
(He feels that she chose the pills over her own kids and therefore, and that she left him standing in the dust)
(他感到母亲宁愿选择药物也不顾孩子,甚至任他自生自灭)
How could you leave us so unexpected?
你怎能突然扔下我们不管?
We were waiting, we were waiting
我们等着,等着你回岸
For you but you just left us
对你等待却是枉然
We needed you, I needed you
我们需要...我需要你
Yo, I don't know what it's like to be addicted to pills
我不知道k药到底会有什么感受
But I do know what it's like to be a witness it kills
但我清楚目睹至亲死去有多难受
Mama told me she love me, I'm thinking this isn't real
妈妈说她有多爱我,我真的觉得很荒谬
I think of you when I get a whiff of that cigarette smell, yeah
闻到烟臭时,你的身影才在我脑海停留
Welcome to the bottom of hell
欢迎来到痛苦深窖
They say pain is a prison, let me out of my cell
人们说痛楚如囚,我只想逃离这苦牢
You say you proud of me, but you don't know me that well
你说以我为荣,可你对我根本从不知晓
Sit in my room, tears running down my face and I yell
坐在房里,泪不成声的我却无助地吼叫
Into my pillowcases, you say you coming to get us
前一秒还在我耳边说好放学要为我接送
Then call 'em a minute later just to tell us you not, I'm humiliated
下一秒你却反悔,留我在校门口无地自容
I'm in a room with a parent that I don't barely know
我和我压根不熟悉的父母在房间里待着
Some lady in the corner watching us, while she taking notes
调查的人在角落作着笔记,看着我们无关痒痛
I don't get it mom, don't you want to watch your babies grow?
我真不明白,妈妈你真不想看着孩子长大?
I guess that pills are more important, all you have to say is no
哪怕放不下这些药丸,只要你肯拒绝就足够
But you won't do it will you? You gon' keep popping 'til those pills kill you
可你根本不会这样做,不到死你都不会回头
I know you gone but I can still feel you
明知你去世 却仍觉得你还没走
Why would you leave us?
你为什么离开我们?
Why would you leave us?
为什么要离开我们?
How could you leave us here?
你怎么能这样一走了之?
How would you leave us?
怎么能撇下我们不管?
Why would you leave us?
为什么你要抛弃我们?
Oh, Hey...
I got this picture in my room and it kills me
看着家庭照也能将我折磨到底
But I don't need a picture of my mom, I need the real thing
我并不想照片里的母亲,我要真实的你
Now a relationship is something we won't ever have
如今你我天各一方无法回到从前
Why do I feel like I lost something that I never had?
为什么我会觉得心中若有缺陷?
You shoulda been there when I graduated
我毕业的时候身边该有你
Told me you love me and congratulations
告诉你爱我,然后为我欢庆【NF高中毕业那年母亲刚好去世】
Instead you left us at the window waiting
而不是留我们在窗前白白等你
Where you at mom? We're too young to understand where you at huh?
你在哪,妈?是不是我们年少无知找不到你在哪里 嗯?
Yeah, I know those drugs got you held captive
我很清楚那些毒药让你着迷不已
I can see it in your eyes, they got your mind captured
我能看到你眼里的药瘾,药性将你占据
Some say it's fun to get the high but I am not laughing
有人谈起嗑药有多痛快,我却毫无笑意
What you don't realise and what you not grasping
你嗑药是因为无处诉苦并非贪心
That I was nothing but a kid who couldn't understand
我作为一个孩子可能未必能明白你
I ain't gon' say that I forgive you cause it hasn't happened
我不会忘记你,因为不想就这样放弃
I thought that maybe I feel better as time passes
心想时过境迁,痛苦也许不值一提
If you really cared for me, then where you at then?
你要真的关心我,那你到底去了哪里?
Why would you leave us?
你为什么离开我们?
Why would you leave us?
为什么要离开我们?
How could you leave us here?
你怎么能这样一走了之?
How could you leave us? Why would you leave us?
怎么能撇下我们不管?为什么要抛弃我们?
Oh, Hey
Our last conversation, you and I were sat in the living room
上一次对话,你还和我坐房间里交心
Talking 'bout my music and I brought you something to listen to
谈起我的音乐,就给了几首小样让你听听
You started crying, telling me this isn't you
你却哭了起来,斥责我这样下去不行
Couple weeks later, guess you were singing a different tune
要能撑多几星期,你肯定会改变反对的声音
You took them pills for the last time, didn't you?
取而代之你最后还是沾上几颗药丸
They took you from us once, guess they came back to finish you
它们曾经从我们带走了你,如今却是一去不复返
Crying my eyes out in the studio is difficult
我在录音棚哭红了眼是有多丑
Music is the only place that I can go to speak to you
只有音乐能让我述出对你的悲愁
It took everything inside of me to not scream at your funeral
唯有这样才让我在你葬礼上忍住泪流
Sitting in my chair, that person talking was pitiful
坐椅子上的我说起话也可怜难受
I wish you were here mama but every time I picture you
多希望你在这里,可每当想起你
All I feel is pain, I hate the way I remember you
我只觉得痛苦,我憎恨思念的痛楚
They found you on the floor, I could tell that you felt hallow
他们发现你倒在地上,我能描述出你的绝望
Gave everything you had plus your life to them pill bottles
给这该死的药丸付出了生命和所有
You gave everything you had plus your life to them pill bottles
你把一切和生命都倒进装药丸的瓶口
Don't know if you hear me or not, but if you still watching ma
不知你听到与否,可你就看着我难受 妈!
Why would you leave us?
你为什么离开我们?
Why would you leave us?
为什么要离开我们?
How could you leave us here?
你怎么能这样一走了之?
How would you leave us?
怎么能撇下我们不管?
Why would you leave us?
为什么要抛弃我们?
Oh, Hey...
(Sobbing) Sometimes I think about like
(啜泣)有时我也想过..
Sometimes I think about things like, you know
有时我会那样想,你知道吗
When I have kids, you won't be there, you know?
要是我有了自己的孩子,你却不在那,你懂吗?
You won't be there for any of that
发生什么事你都不会在那里
I'll never get to see you again
反正再也见不到你了
Sometimes I wish I would have just called you
有时我想当初要是打个电话给你
I wish I would have just picked up the phone, wish you were here
想着要是拿起电话,你在另一头就好了
I mean you should of been there for us
你本该在这里照顾好我们
You should have been here, those pills got you, right?
你本来留在这里的,是该死的药把你带走了,对不?
Them pills got you, right?
该死的药把你带走了,对不?
I wish you were here
我希望你还在这