Walk through the light to find the shadow,
在光芒中游荡,寻找一个影子
Til' your gods stall you from the edge,
直到神明把你从边缘拉回
Sunk in the thought, the feel, the distance,
淹没在思想里、感觉里、距离里
Was it your secret?
哪个是你的秘密?
Stop holding your fear,
不要再被害怕纠缠
let memory live and die alone.
让回忆自生自灭
No need to be there, let your desire scream,
不需要呆在这里 让你的渴望尖叫出声
Til' you feel alive.
直到你有生感觉
'Cause you are beautiful,
因为你是那么美
Your scars are beautiful,
你的伤痕也那么美
Like the jade.
如美玉一般
You'll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
当你沉入海中 你仍然闪耀着
When the bleeding scarlet jealousy,
当你流血的红衣嫉妒着
carves the way you believe.
刻出了你所深信的道路
Brink of the light, the wings of the night,
光线的边缘 黑夜的翅膀
Look into the eyes of fallen angels,
注视着堕天使的双眼
Sink like a stone into the dark,
像陷入黑暗的石子
Where no light can touch.
没有光可抓住
Will god break my fall?
神会中止我的坠落吗
I feel the mystery, tries to take me along,
我感到了神秘的力量 想要带着我一起
To the end of the world, where I still believe,
到世界的尽头 我依然相信那里
The color is from your eyes.
是你双眼的颜色
'Cause you were beautiful,
因为你是那么美
Your blood was beautiful, yesterday,
你的鲜血也那么美 昨天
I still hide at the seam of memories,
我依然躲藏在记忆的缝隙中
Oh, I still hold my rosary, beneath the pain of life.
我依然拿着玫瑰经 活在生命的痛苦之下
Where the tears, when the bloody face of love,
带着泪水 带着血痕的充满爱意的脸庞
they take away the stain,
他们将带走污秽
Know that the stars of the sky,
知道天空上有星星
Glow in the ocean,
会在海里发光
The art of life,
生命的艺术
Makes me wanna dive in the color of heaven.
让我在天堂的颜色中死去
Oh, another day has gone,
又一天过去了
Another friend has gone into the flame,
又一个朋友消失在了火焰中
It's burning now,
它正在燃烧
自分で切り裂いた胸の傷跡さえ美麗になるまで
直到连自己划破的内心的伤痕 也都变得美丽
Oh, 'cause you are beautiful,
因为你是那么美
Your scars are beautiful, like the jade,
你的伤痕也那么美 如美玉一般
You'll still shine, when you sink into the sea,
当你沉入海中 你仍然闪耀着
When the bleeding scarlet jealously
当你流血的红衣嫉妒着
carves the way you believe,
刻出了你所深信的道路
Now and forever, you'll be loved,
无论现在还是永远 你都将被爱
Let your destiny lead your heart
让你的命运指引着你的心
My jade
我的美玉