When you find yourself
当你发现自己
In some far off place,
在一个遥远的地方
And it causes you
这让你
To rethink some things.
重新想些事情
You start to sense
你开始感觉到
That slowly you’re becoming someone else
自己慢慢成为另一个人
And then you find yourself.
然后你开始认识自己……
When you make new friends
当你遇见新的朋友
In a brand new town,
在一个全新的城镇上
And you start to think
这让你开始考虑
About settling down,
平静下来定居
The things that would have been lost on you
那些你原本会丢失的本质
Are now clear as a bell.
现在像钟鸣一样清楚
And you find yourself
从而你认识自己
That’s when you find yourself.
那时你开始认识自己……
Well you go through life
你一路经历生活
So sure of where you’re heading,
那样地确信自己的目标
And you wind up lost
但你最终迷失
And it’s the best thing that could happen.
——那是能够发生的最好的事情
‘Cause sometimes when you lose your way
因为有时当你迷路
It’s really just as well.
真的没什么不好
‘Cause you find yourself;
因为你会从而认识自己
That‘swhen you find yourself.
那时你从而认识自己
When you meet the one
当你遇见那个
You’ve been waiting for,
你一直在等待的人
And she’s everything
她是一切
That you want and more,
你所想要的,和更多
You look at her
你看着她
And you finally start
那时你终于开始
To live for someone else.
为另一个人活着
And then you find yourself;
然后你认识自己
That’s when you find yourself.
从而你认识自己
We go through life
我们一路经历生活
So sure of where we’re heading,
那样的坚信自己的目标
And then we wind up lost
但我们最终迷失
And it’s the best thing that could happen.
——那是能够发生的最好的事情
Sometimes when you lose your way
有时当你迷路
It’s really just as well.
真的没什么不好
Because you find yourself;
因为从而你认识自己
Yeah that’s when you find yourself.
是的,那时你开始认识自己