Hugh: "Way back into love, take one."
重返爱途,第一遍
Drew: "Oh God, I'm getting really nervous."
噢,上帝,我好紧张啊
Hugh: "You'll be fine, just use your normal, nice voice
你很好,只需要发挥你自然,美丽的歌喉
that I've heard so much over the last three days."
在这过去的三天我已经听过无数次的
Drew: "It's like my throats closing up
我的嗓子就像被堵住一样
it's like anaphylactic."
就像过敏一样
Hugh: "It's fine it's just a three minute song."
小意思这只是一首三分钟的歌
Drew(sung softly):
( 轻柔地歌唱)
"I've been living with a shadow overhead
我与头顶的阴影相伴
I've been sleeping with a cloud ..."
沉睡于乌云之中
Hugh: "Just a little bit louder
只需要再大声点
'cause this song is intended for humans. OK?
因为这首歌是为了让人听的。OK?
way back into love take two."
重返爱途,第二遍
(Drew) I've been living with a shadow overhead
我与头顶的阴影相伴
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
在我床脚我与乌云相伴
I've been lonely for so long
我已孤独许久
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
深陷过往泥沼,难以自拔
(Hugh) I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
我将希望与梦想隐藏
Just in case I ever need 'em again someday
只是以防某天我再次需要
I've been setting aside time
我已腾出时间
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
为了在我心灵的角落清理出一片空地
(Both) All I wanna do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途
I can't make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法生存
Ohhhhh
噢
(Drew) I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
我仔细寻觅但暗夜来临
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
我追寻但无迹可寻
I know that it's out there
我知道它就在那儿
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
这是我内心某处的东西
(Hugh) I've been looking for someone to shed some light
我寻觅某人为我带来光亮
Not somebody just to get me through the night
而非只是陪我度过漫漫长夜
I could use some direction
我可以自我导航
And I'm open to your suggestions
我听从你的建议
(Both) All I wanna do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途
I can't make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法度过
And if I open my heart again
如果我再次敞开心怀
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
我猜我希望你在终点等我
(Drew Laughing)
(drew 笑)
Hugh: "Oh for heaven's sake!"
看在上帝的份上
Drew: "That's your serious Oh, Oh, Oh Face."
这是你严肃的一面
Hugh: "I know I can work with that much
我知道我可以多这样工作
that is my Rock n' Roll face
这是我摇滚的全面貌
millions of women find that very ***y,
数百万的女人发现这很性感
are you promise ? R U?... Oh, OK."
你确定?? 额 好吧
(Drew) There are moments when I don't know if it's real
有许多我不知道是否真实的瞬间
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
如果有人与我感同身受
I need inspiration
我需要激励
Not just another negotiation
不只是再一次的妥协
(Both) All I wanna do is find a way back into love
我全心全意想要的是重返爱途
I can't make it through without a way back into love
无法重返爱途我无法生存
And if I open my heart to you
如果我向你袒露心意
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
我希望你能教我怎么做
And if you help me to start again
如果你帮我再次开始
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
你知道我会在终点等你