How long must I wait?
煎熬太久了
The hopes that I chase
是否已经太迟了
Whether it's too late
去追逐我的希望
If my bird has flown
是否我的青鸟
Away?
已经飞走
The dreamer you've been
曾经那个追梦的你
Your little girl has become
幼时誓下的话语
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Your plans fell through for you
所有计划都落空
But I must believe in myself
我必须相信自己
But I must believe in myself
必须相信自己
Don't say goodbye
还没到说再见的时候
Two birds are flying high
看那正在高飞的鸟儿
And I must leave on a wind only for a few
逆风飞翔
Dangerous and lonely times there may be
也许未来等着我的是荆棘和孤独
She's forever asking will she leave
迷惘不前
Is this what a dreamer should feel?
我不能就此止步
Just over those clouds
穿过厚厚的云层
A beauty awaits
沿途欣赏吧
Horizons and gates
飞过层层林立的高墙
To green fields old and new
飞过无边无际的田野
A taste of a life calling
人生如此
The smiles and their hands waving me in
我看到前方的光芒
Look down my precious town
照亮了我所守护的一切
Happiness begins for me now!
光明来临了
Happiness begins for me now!
已经来临了
don't say goodbye
不会说再见!
I will fly much higher still
我会飞的更高
A taste of pride,Giving in's such a bitter pill
带着苦和痛骄傲的活下去
Even though there's much that I'll never know
即使前途未卜
Deep inside my heart these feelings grow
即使内心早已残破不堪
I'd rather not give up my dream
我也永不放弃我的梦
Don't say goodbye
不说再见
Are the clouds forever new?
世间万物都会是永恒吗
Inspiring me feather's can change from grey to blue
激励着我总有一天我会变成凤凰
Every second children are being born
每一秒的新生命
I can keep the world they enter warm and still
我都会将他们入怀
full of the spirit of dawn
给他们全部初熙的温暖