I am my beloveds, beloved, are you mine?
我已是自己的挚爱,可亲爱的,你能否也成为我的挚爱?
Oh, if you asked it of me, I'd tear this down and leave it all behind
如果你来问询我这一切,我会逐一驳斥然后将一切抛诸脑后
I have searched for ages, down every single road
我已经寻觅了无数光阴,沿着每一条街道
And though the path I follow has lead this far
尽管我已经沿着这条不归路走了许久
I fear it's growing cold
可这天气怕是要日渐寒冷起来
So I'll start a fire
所以我点燃了一堆火
Feed the flames so they grow higher and higher
投进柴火让火焰愈发明亮
But I know my doubt is strong enough to put a fire out
但我知道我的疑虑足以把火焰熄灭
Oh, I seen them all
我眼前似乎已出现那一幅景象
Seen them rising and seen each one fall
望着他们升起又不得不看着他们逐个消失
But I can't ignore
我拒绝再去忽视这一切
For the answer I am searching for
为了我苦苦追寻的答案
I want something more
我想要知道的不止这些
Who is this that gathers around me like the sun?
是谁如暖阳一般包围了我?
If everyone who knows you is counted blessed
如果你熟知的所有人都收到了祝福
Will I be counted one?
我也可以算作其中吗?
Who is this that shimmers brighter than the moon?
是谁散发出比月亮还要皎洁的光辉
How could I have looked for it all my life and still have not found truth?
我是如何才会追寻一生却依旧迷惘不知答案
Should I bite tongue?
我是否应该永远保持缄默
Simply hope that only hope's enough
简单地希冀这些希望已经足矣
Or look for the light
还是去追寻那束光亮
When it's easier to close my eyes
当我轻易就能进入梦乡时
When I called your name
当我呼唤你的名字
Not in anger but in fear and pain
没了往常的愤怒只剩恐惧与苦痛
How the silence roared
寂静也会发出别样的咆哮
How it echoed down the corridor
他是如何在回廊中激起回声
I want something more
我想要知道更多
I want something more
我不会满足于现有的一切
I want something more
我想见到一个新的世界