Hello, the Sun is comin' up in Yellowstone
你好啊 黄石公园里旭日东升
See it on our Apple TV
在Apple TV上 观赏这美景
I don't know how it happened but it happened to me
不懂这一切是怎么回事 但我身上确有其事
From fishin' with my cat to MTV on repeat
从和猫猫钓鱼 到看MTV不换台
But I had a dream last night, we'd never beamed so bright
但昨晚我做了一个梦 我们从未如此闪耀
We were swimmin' in the sea at night
夜里我们在海里畅游
All we needed was a theme song
我们只需要一首主题曲
Peanut butter and somebody I could lean on if
花生酱 和我可以依靠的人 如果
Another Saturday night
又到了周六晚
I get a little less higher
提不太起兴致
26 years old
才26岁
But already wanna retire
却已经想退休了
I'm so sick of this house, stuck on this couch
我住够了这套房子 却困在沙发上
Let's set it on fire
不如付之一炬
If outta nowhere, what if I said
不知这想法从何而来 但我提议
Let's leave our plans at home and get out of the city
让我们把计划留在家里 出城去
Sit on the hood of my 2000 E350
坐在我2000 E350的引擎盖上
We'll split granola bars and dance 'til we get dizzy
我俩分吃格兰诺拉燕麦棒 舞到眩晕
I'm going nowhere, are you coming with me?
我哪儿也不去 你要跟我一道吗?
You ever been to every national park
每个国家公园 你都去过吗
Sleeping under the stars?
尝试过在星空下睡觉吗?
Can't say that I have
我不能说自己有过这样的经历
Make a plan, grab a map, we can camp
做个计划 拿张地图 露营走起
Listening to Bon Iver in the car
在车里 听着Bon Iver的歌
I'd trade my house, my clothes and my friends, my shoes
我愿意卖掉房子 衣服 朋友和鞋子
Anything to end up anywhere with you
做任何事 都要和你随时随地在一起
I go outside and panic, can't usually stand it
我走到外面就心慌意乱 时常难以忍受
But even when I'm freaking out, you make it romantic
但即使在我害怕的时候 你也让可怖的事变浪漫
Head to CVS and we can pick me out a pair of socks
去便利店给我挑双袜子
Water, coffee, and a couple of bags of Nature Valley bars
水 咖啡 还有几袋自然谷巧克力棒
Hide under a blanket when it's raining with the cats and dogs
下雨就和猫狗躲在毯子下
Speaking languages only we know
说着只有我们知道的语言
Where do we go next?
我们下一步要去哪里?
'Cause all that I know is
因为我只知道
I don't wanna do this alone
我不想一个人去
Wherever we go
无论我们走到哪里
Whenever I'm with you, I'm home
只要和你在一起 我就像置身温暖的港湾
Let's leave our plans at home and get out of the city
让我们把计划留在家里 出城去
Sit on the hood of my 2000 E350
坐在我2000 E350的引擎盖上
We'll split granola bars and dance 'til we get dizzy
我俩分吃格兰诺拉燕麦棒 舞到眩晕
I'm going nowhere, are you coming with me?
我哪儿也不去 你要跟我一道吗?
To Arizona where we'll get lost in the desert
去亚利桑那州 在那里我们会在沙漠中迷路
Skip Colorado 'cause we only brought one sweatshirt
别去科罗拉多了 毕竟我们只带了一件运动衫
Hit every diner Guy Fieri said was shitty
去尝遍盖伊·菲利说的烂餐厅
I'm going nowhere, are you coming with me?
我哪儿也不去 你要跟我一道吗?
Are you, are you coming, coming?
你在哪儿 你来了 来了吗?
Wish upon a comet, comet
向彗星许愿
This card'll make me vomit, darling
亲爱的 这张牌真让人心塞
I'm going nowhere, are you coming with me?
我哪儿也不去 你要跟我一道吗?
Another Saturday night we probably won't remember
又到了周六晚 我们可能都记不清了
Eating Trader Joe's rice in a one-bath rental
在租来的一间浴室里 吃着Trader Joe牌米饭
What if I left right now?
要是我现在就走呢?
Well if I do, you would miss me
如果我这么做了 你会想我的
I'm going nowhere, are you coming with me?
我哪儿也不去 你要跟我一道吗?