These brick walls are tumbling down,hitting me on the head.
砖墙逐渐倒塌,砸在我的头上
My whole world is crumbling now,I don't know how to act
整个世界都崩溃了,而我找不到宇宙中属于我的位置
I rode the wave till it crash down.maybe I should leave this center.
也许我应该离开这漩涡中央
I rode the wave till it crash down,nothing is holding me back now.
我乘风破浪,直到世界崩溃,现在没有什么能阻止我
And all these bright lights,they got me going blind.
无尽的光芒,却让我陷入黑暗
And all these bright lights,they got me losing my mind.
无尽的光芒,亦让我失去理智
This whole town is wearing me down. I‘m hanging by a thread.
整个小镇都是属于成年人的
Falling fast now, I hit the ground. I don't know who I am.
我正处于一个危险的处境
I rode the wave till it crash down,maybe I should leave this center.
我找不到宇宙中属于我的位置
I rode the wave till it crash down,nothing is holding me back now.
也许我应该离开这漩涡中央
And all these bright lights,they got me going blind. And all these bright lights,they got me losing my mind.
无尽的光芒,却让我陷入黑暗:无尽的光芒,亦让我失去理智。