You think youve made it everythings going so fine
你总以为,因为你,一切都很顺利
But then appears someone who wanna
可是,总有人
Tear you down
将你推入绝境,美好也会远离你
Wanna rip you off those few nice things you've found
将你创造的那些美妙撕碎
When and if you hit the ground.
当你倒下的那一刻
Then its falling kinda hard
你会发现摔得很重
Cause all you do is being yourself
因为你总想千方百计
Trying everything to succeed somehow.
去成为你自己
But thats not the way things are right now.
可惜世事并不尽如人意
Feeling kinda lost.
你也陷入迷茫
Those reasons
那些缘由
Those unkind words being expressed
那些不友好的言语
Oh… theyll get to you I promise one day.
那些很久很久以前
But maybe then its too late for you to say
你曾许下的豪言,某一天,也会不经意想起
I knew it from the go cause you know
我知道,有一天你会发现
Thats some miles away from the truth.
那些和你最真实的想法,相去甚远
Dont forget
请别忘记
Hey what do you think of me now
你现在对我的种种看法
Am I not like I once were
我早已不是曾经的那个我
Still if you dont know me
请看看我笔下的那些故事
Whats the story of this pen
若你依旧不了解我
I guess youre not a stranger
那么我想,你大概只是个过客
And I can tell you're not a friend
直至有一天
It might take a while but I guess youll manage waiting till then.
我们真的成为了朋友
Then when you confront me with your thought
直至你发现
You may think I dont notice dont get a bit hurt by what you do
我对你带来的种种伤害,并不放在心里
I ask you to please think of
我请求你看见
What Ive done to you.
我为你做的那些努力
Please search inside and let me know
我请求你看见,我的真心,给我回应
If I've done something wrong I guess I'll go
如果我真的做错了什么,请让我远离
Far hidden
远离
Never to be found.
永远不要被找到
just let me know
让我知道我错了
then i'll go
然后远离
then i'll go
远离.........