Here we stand or here we fall
我们是否于此刻倒下
History won't care at all
在大浪淘沙中无足轻重
Make the bed, light the light
整好床铺 点亮灯火
Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
今夜无悲悯眷顾
You don't waste no time at all
时光疏忽而逝
Don't hear the bell but you answer the call
死亡已悄然降临
It comes to you as to us all
它终有一日会将你我裹挟而去
We're just waiting for the hammer to fall
我们都在等候命运之锤的降临
Oh every night, and every day
日日夜夜
A little piece of you is falling away
你的生命在不断流逝
But lift your face the Western Way
改头换面以迎合潮流
Build your muscles as your body decays.
日趋腐朽却虚张声势
Toe your line and play their game
在人生的游戏中循规蹈矩
Let the anaesthetic cover it all
莫如让死亡的麻醉淹没这一切
Till one day they call your name
直到死亡将你召唤
You know it's time for the hammer to fall.
心知大限将至
Rich or poor or famous for
无论显贵与否
Your trouth it's all the same
死亡是必然的归宿
(Oh no! Oh no!)
(哦不!哦不!)
Lock your door but rain is pouring
即便将暴风雨拒之门外
Through your window pane
它也会破窗而入
(Oh no!)
(哦不!)
Baby, now your struggle's all vain.
如今你的挣扎只余徒劳
For we who grew up tall and proud
生命之所以成长得那样绚烂
In the shadow of the Mushroom Cloud
正因为死亡的阴云在其上徘徊
Convinced our voices can't be heard
尽管在死亡面前无能为力
We just wanna scream it louder and louder and louder
我们仍旧无法自抑地大声呼救
What the hell are we fighting for?
何必进行这样的斗争
Just surrender and it won't hurt at all
归于死亡的怀抱又怎会痛苦
You just got time to say your prayers
你还有时间向上苍祷告
While you're waiting for the hammer to—hammer to fall.
当你静待命运之锤
Yes
来吧
Iet's get on the floor
让我们迎击死亡
Yeah! Hammer!
命运之锤
You know
你明白
Hammer to fall!
重锤终将落下
Waiting for the hammer to fall!
等候它的降临吧
While you're waiting for the hammer to fall.
与其在等待中了此残生
Give it to me one more time!
不妨重新来过