There is a house in New Orleans,
在纽奥良有一间屋子
They call the rising sun.
人们都叫它"日升之屋"
And it's been the ruin of many a poor Boy,
很多穷人的孩子都在此毁掉一生
and God I know I'm one.
上帝,我就是其中一个
My mother was a tailor,
我的母亲是个裁缝
Sewed my new blue jeans.
是她缝制好我的新牛仔裤
My father was a gamblin' man.
我的父亲是个赌徒
Down in New Orleans.
在纽奥良南方
Now the only thing a gambler needs is
现在,这个赌鬼唯一需要的
A suitcase and a trunk.
是行李箱与一辆大卡车
And the only time he'll be satisfied
他唯一感到满足的时候
Is when he's on a drunk.
是他喝醉的时候
Oh mother, tell your children,
噢!妈妈,告诉孩子们
Not to do what I have done.
别步入我的后尘
Spend your lives in sin and misery
在罪恶与悲惨中度过余生
In the house of the Rising Sun.
在那"日升之屋"
Well I've got one foot on the platform
我一脚踏在月台
The other foot on the train
另一脚踏在火车车厢上
I'm going back to New Orleans
我正要回到纽奥良
To wear that ball and chain
回去戴上脚铐与锁链
Well there is a house in New Orleans
在纽奥良有一间屋子
They call the Rising Sun
人们都叫它"日升之屋"
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
很多穷人的孩子都在此毁掉一生
And God, I know, I'm one
上帝,我就是其中一个