Bury all your secrets in my skin
将你的秘密埋藏在我的表面之下
Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins
带着无辜远离,将过错都留给我
The air around me still feels like a cage
围绕的气息如同牢笼一般
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again…
爱不过是在掩饰着另一次的争执
So if you love me, let me go.
如果你爱着我,就放我走吧
And run away before I know.
在我发觉之前离开我
My heart is just too dark to care.
心如此灰暗,我已不再在乎
I can't destroy what isn't there.
徒留我无法摧毁的空洞
Deliver me into my Fate
早已成定局,就让我解脱
If I'm alone I cannot hate
我注定孤独却无法恨你
I don't deserve to have you…
我不配拥有你
My smile was taken long ago
我的笑容早已被剥夺
If I can change I hope I never know
如果还有转圜的余地,请别让我知道
I still press your letters to my lips
我依旧会轻抿你的信
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
如同回味着你的每个吻
I couldn't face a life without your light
少了你的照亮,我无法面对人生
But all of that was ripped apart… when you refused to fight
一切都支离破碎,当你放弃争吵
So save your breath, I will not hear.
什么都别说了,我已不在乎
I think I made it very clear.
我想我说得够明白
You couldn't hate enough to love.
你无法用足够的恨去爱
Is that supposed to be enough?
我想这样就够了
I only wish you weren't my friend.
只希望你我不曾是朋友
Then I could hurt you in the end.
我才能狠下心伤害你
I never claimed to be a Saint…
我从来就不是圣人
My own was banished long ago
我的所有早已被放逐
It took the Death of Hope to let you go
死了心好让你走
So Break Yourself Against My Stones
你无法改变我的固执
And Spit Your Pity In My Soul
我的灵魂不屑你的怜悯
You Never Needed Any Help
你从不需要任何帮助
You Sold Me Out To Save Yourself
你的自私出卖了我
And I Won't Listen To Your Shame
我不想听你有多惭愧
You Ran Away - You're All The Same
你的离开,就像其他人那样
Angels Lie To Keep Control…
天使用谎言掌控了我
My Love Was Punished Long Ago
我的所有早已被放逐
If You Still Care, Don't Ever Let Me Know
如果你仍在乎,请别让我知道
If you still care, don't ever let me know…
如果你仍在乎,请别让我知道