Ain't it just so easy to say
不能轻易说出口
You don't feel the same way
你无法和那个
As that Nice Boy does, bae?
好男孩一样感同身受,对吧宝贝?
He misses you, he wants you
他渴望你,想要你
But, you just don't feel the same
遗憾的是,你无法感同身受
Why don't you tell him today?
今天为什么不告诉他呢?
She doesn't want him because he cares too much
她拒绝他只因他顾虑太多
But now he's gone and she's alone again
但男孩走了,她又陷入孤单
Maybe if she tried a little harder to find
如果她再向更深处探寻
The gem within his heart that was there this whole time
会发现男孩一直将她视若珍宝
Baby, what did I do?
宝贝,我能做什么呢?
Baby come through
宝贝,好起来吧
To me
为了我
Baby, I think it's you
宝贝,我知道那是你
Never was me
而不是我