If I could tell you what I feel
假如我能向你传达我的感受
I wouldn’t have been starring at these walls for hours
我不会在这里对着墙发呆几小时
It’s crazy how the physical affect what we think we feel
身体的契合让我们迷失自己
Maybe it doesn’t even mean a thing but lately
或者根本没什么意义吧
This feeling has been growing stronger
这种感觉充斥我前进
Something is different about the way you look at me
你看我和过去完全不同了
About the way you look at me
关于你如何看待我
And all that I can think of (Can think of)
我想我全都知晓
Is how I long for you touch (Long for you touch)
我对你的渴望是多久(对你的渴望多久)
Give me something to lean on (Give me something)
给我一些值得依靠的东西(给我一些东西)
Lean on (Something, something)
给我肩膀
Shouldn’t we be unable to keep hands off each other
我们不应该停留 不能互相放开手
Constantly gravitating towards each other
不断相互吸引
Sleeplessly melting into you skin
毫无睡意在你的身体里漂浮
Could it be you went a bit too fast
你离开的时候无影无踪
And loneliness played tricks on your broken heart
暗自神伤 你快要破碎
Did your eyes disguise what you didn’t want to see when you met me?
你为什么不愿意和我对视 在逃什么?
Were you blind now you can see?
你还看得到我吗?
And all that I can think of (Can think of)
我能回想起一切曾经
Is how I long for you touch (Long for you touch)
我对你的渴望是多久(对你的渴望多久)
Give me something to lean on (Give me something)
给我一些值得依靠的东西(给我一些东西)
Lean on (Something, something)
给我肩膀
Can I get a little closer
我能在你身边吗
Can’t you be a little less colder
能不能别那么冷漠
Can’t we just start all over maybe?
我们可不可以重新来过?
Give me something to lean on
给我一些值得依靠的东西
Lean on
给我肩膀
Can’t you see
你能察觉吗
I’m cold, I need you here with me
没有你的体温我很冰冷
You’re driving me crazy
你让我失去理智
How can you be so cold yet so far away?
你怎么能这么冷漠 却又走得那么远?
So far away (So far away)
触不可及(如此遥远)
So far away, so far away (So far away)
如此遥远(触不可及)
And all that I can think of
我能回想起一切曾经
Is how I long for you touch
我对你的渴望是多久
Give me something, give me something
给我一些值得依靠的东西
Give me something to lean on
赐予我一些你的爱意
Can't you be a little less colder?
能不能不要那么冷漠
Can't we just start all over?
一定有什么办法可以让我们重新来过