For all the times that you rained on my parade
一直以来,你就是淋湿我天堂的雨水
You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
对于我的坦诚以待,你仍愤然离去
You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake
你以为你伤透我心,但上帝,其实根本没这回事
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
你知道我试图追回你,但我只是不擅长道歉
My mama don't like you and she likes everyone
我母亲人见人爱,待人和善,不过对你却并不那么喜欢
I’m sorry
对此,我很抱歉
And I never like to admit that I was wrong
我也不愿去承认我曾经的错
So Sorry
对此,我很抱歉
And I've been so caught up in my job didn't see what's going on
一直以来沉醉于工作之中,却浑然不知我们的感情怎会落到如此田地
And now I know
而现在我恍然大悟
Yeah I know that I let you down
我很清楚我让你大失所望了
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
但现在说抱歉是否太晚
I'm not just trying to get you back on me
我不只是想让你重回我的怀抱
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
因为我朝思暮想的不仅仅是你曼妙的娇躯
Is it too late now to say sorry?
现在说抱歉是否太晚
I know that I let you down
我很清楚我让你大失所望
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
但现在说抱歉是否太晚了呢
You're so indecisive of what I'm saying
你对我所说的迟迟拿不定主意
Trying to catch the beat make up your heart
我试着挖掘你内心的想法
Don't know if you're happy or complaining
还在纠结,不知是快乐还是郁闷
Don't want for us to end where do I start
但却又不想让我们在刚刚开始的地方结束
I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'
你还毫不起眼时,我关心你
I gave you the shirt off my back when you sayin'
当你感觉寒冷时
To keep you warm
我毫不犹豫脱下衣服,为你披上
First you wanna go left and you want to turn right
我们分隔前行,不知所从
Wanna argue all day wanna talk all night
白天拌嘴斗舌,但到晚上却卿卿我我
First you up and you're down and then between
你踌躇不决,不知所从
Ohh I really want to know... Where are you now
但我真的想知道,你现在在哪里
I need you, I need you,I need you....
我需要你,我需要你在我身边,我需要你的陪伴
I need you the most
我想你,我需要你
I need you, I need you,I need you....
我需要你,我需要你在我身边,我需要你的陪伴
I need you the most.
我想你,我需要你
Cause if you like the way you look that much
而如果你真的学会去喜欢上这个原原本本的自己
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
我真的会为你高兴,你真的确实应该好好爱自己
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
若你还以为我始终都放不下
You should go and love yourself
亲爱的,你也该释怀放手,学会好好地去爱自己啊
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
若你还以为我始终都放不下
You should go and love yourself
那你就错了,亲爱的,你也该释怀放手,好好地去爱自己啊