Hope I only leave good vibes on your living room floor
多希望我在你家的客厅里能留住欢声笑语
It hurts so bad that I didn't went and ask for more
这伤痛太深,我早就无法要求太多
Your dad probably loves me more than he ever did now
你的爸爸可能比从前更爱我
'Cause I finally got out
因为我终于要滚了
Yeah, we're finally knocked down
是呀,我们最终还是被打倒
Yeah, sometimes it's better that way
有时这样的结果也不赖
Gotta let it go so your heart don't break
就此罢手,才能保护心不碎
'Cause I love you
只因我爱你
Yeah, baby, I love you
我爱着你
Just this one time here, what I'm trying to say
就这一次,我想要说的是
Know you're mine, I feel quite the same way
你就是我的,我一直都这样想的
But I love you
但我爱你
You said you I love you
你说过你, 我爱你
Why, why we define?
我们为何要如此定义爱?
Give it a try
再试一试我们能否合得来?
Or I'll say goodbye while it's right
不然我会在合适的时机说拜拜
Can we shed
能否
Tears in your eyes?
逝去你眼中的泪
I'm making you cry
是我惹你流泪
Why wait to hate, can we save love?
为什么随恨意留在原地,而不去留存爱?
I'm feelin' I'm fallin', I'm for you
我感觉到,我正跌落,我为你跌坠
I can't let you fall to the floor too
可我不能让你也随我跌落
It's a gamble, I'll take any more you
这场豪赌,我还是选你
(It's a gamble, I'll take-take more you)(
这场豪赌,我还是选你)
Still in my mind sometimes, I must admit it
我承认这依然是我脑海中的想法
Like it's a crime on trial, I gotta quit it
就像罪行被审判,我必须要将这想法抛却
Me and you wasn't meant, we wasn't fitted
你我不是命中注定,我们不合适
Like it's a glove, I hated to admit it
我不愿承认的是,我们就像同边的手套
'Cause obviously we go back
我们的感情再次回温
So why would we ruin that?
那为什么还要将它摧毁呢?
In too deep, we're rearranged
我陷的太深,我们俩不一样
Now you wanna ask for me
现在是你想要挽回我
We can't let this through, go back
我们没法释怀
Sayin' things we can't take back
继续说着无法收回的话
In too deep, we're rearranged
我陷的太深,我们不太一样
Do you feel the same?
你也是这样想的吗?
Oh, why, why we define?
我们为何要如此定义爱?
And give it a try
再试一试能否合的来
Or I'll say goodbye while it's right
否则我会在合适的时机我会说拜拜
Can we shed
能否
Tears in your eyes?
拭去你眼中的泪
I'm making you cry
是我惹你落泪
Why wait to hate, can we save love?
为何要随恨意留在原地,而不去留存爱?