You know I want you
你知道我渴望于你
It's not a secret I try to hide
我也无意隐藏这秘密
You know you want me
你知道你渴望于我
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
所以别再说此情只是出于被迫
You claim it's not in the cards
你总强调这一切可能微乎其微
And faith is pulling you miles away
这念头也让你渐行渐远
And out of a reach from me
远离我身边
But you're hearing my heart
但你也听到了我的心声呼唤
So who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny?
若我执意认定这就是我的命运 谁又能将我喊停
What if we rewrite the stars?
若我们将星辰命运改写会如何
Say you were made to be mine
大声说你就是我的天造地设
Nothing could keep us apart
再无旁骛能将你我分离
You'll be the one I was meant to find
你就是我认定追寻的唯一
It's up to you, and it's up to me
这一切都取决于我 取决于你
No one could say what we get to be
没人能将你我的未来决定
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
所以为何不就此改写这星辰命运
And maybe the world could be ours tonight
也许今晚世界就会主宰在你我手里
You think it's easy
你总觉得一切很容易
You think I don't wanna grow onto you, yeah
你觉得是我不想与你共生连理
But there are mountains (But there are mountains)
但眼前总有重山阻碍
And there are doors that we can't walk through
脚下有你我无法跨越的阻拦
I know you're wondering why
我知道你想知道原因
Because we're able to be just you and me within these walls
因为你我只能在这有限空间里做我们自己
But when we go outside
而当我们跨越出去
You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
你会清醒地明白这世界尽是无望之境
No one can rewrite the stars (Rewrite the stars)
没有人能改写星辰命运
How can you say you'll be mine?
你又何来你我相属之理
Everything keeps us apart
一切都在将你我支离
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
我也并不是你认定追寻的唯一
(I'm not the one you were meant to find)
我并不是你认定追寻的唯一
It's not up to you, it's not up to me, yeah
这由不得我 也由不得你
When everyone tells us what we can be (Tells us what we can)
当人人都能指导你我的未来命运
And how can we rewrite the stars?
我们该怎么改写星辰命运
Say that the world can be ours tonight (Be ours)
又怎么敢说今晚世界就在你我的手里
All I want is to fly with you
我的全部渴望就是与你共飞相依
All I want is to fall with you
我的唯一所想就是与你甘苦共与
So just give me all of you
就给我你的全部
It feels impossible
这感觉像是不可能
It's not impossible
但不会不可能
Is it impossible?
这是否就一定不可能
Say that it's possible
不会不可能
And how do we rewrite the stars?
我们会如何改写这星辰命运
Say you were made to be mine
说你就是我的命中注定
And nothing can keep us apart
再无旁骛能将你我分离
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
你就是我认定追寻的唯一
It's up to you, and it's up to me
这一切都取决于我 取决于你
No one could say what we get to be
没人能将你我的未来决定
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
所以为何不就此改写这星辰命运
Changing the world to be ours
将这世界改写在我们手里
You know I want you
你知道我渴望于你
It's not a secret I try to hide
我也无意隐藏这秘密
But I can't have you
但我却无法拥有你
We're bound to break and my hands are tied
我们注定要分离 我亦无能为力