Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
有些夜晚,我因为自己的厄运而辗转反侧,
Some nights, I call it a draw
有些夜晚,我视之为平局,
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
有些夜晚,我希望靠我的嘴唇就能建立起一座城堡,
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
有些夜晚,我希望他们轰然倒塌。
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我仍然不眠,仍然能看到你的幻象。
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for
主啊,我仍然不明白自己存在的意义,
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我的存在意味着什么呢,意味着什么呢?
Most nights, I don't know anymore...
大多数夜晚,我都无法找到答案...欧呜喔~欧呜喔~欧呜喔~
This is it, boys, this is war
就是这样,孩子们,这是场战争,
what are we waiting for?
我们还在等待什么?
Why don't we break the rules already?
为什么还没有冲破束缚?
I was never one to believe the hype
我从不相信浮夸的辞藻,
save that for the black and white
还是留着时间去辨别真理吧。
Try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
我倾尽努力却事倍功半,
but here they come again to jack my style
可是他们又一次来模仿我的风格。
And that's alright
这一切都没有关系,
I found a martyr in my bed tonight
今晚我在床边发现了一位殉道者。
She stops my bones from wondering
她让我对自己是谁的质疑得到平息,
just who I am, who I am, who I am
哦,我是谁?
Oh, who am I? Oh, who am I?
哦,我是谁?
Some nights, I wish that this all would end
好吧,有些夜晚,我希望一切就此终结,
Cause I could use some friends for a change
因为我能和一些友人相聚并以此为乐。
And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again
有些夜晚,我又担心你就此把我忘记,
Some nights, I always win, I always win
有些夜晚,我总是胜利,总是得意...
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
而我仍然不眠,仍然能看到你的幻象。
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for
主啊,我仍然不明白自己存在的意义,
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我的存在意味着什么呢,意味着什么呢?
Most nights, I don't know...
大多数夜晚,我都无法找到答案...
So this is it? I sold my soul for this?
所以就这样了么?这就是我出卖灵魂换来的一切?
Washed my hands of that for this?
为了这一切我就金盆洗手?
I miss my mom and dad for this?
因为这一切我开始怀念父母?
No. When I see stars,
不,当我看到星辰,
when I see stars, that's all they are
看到璀璨的星辰,它们是那般美妙,
When I hear songs,
当我听到颂歌,
they sound like a swan, so come on
它们宛若天鹅吟唱,来吧
Oh, come on. Oh, come on.
oh,让一切都放马过来吧!
Well boys and girls, that is all
这便是了,孩子们,
five minutes in and I'm bored again
五分钟热度后我又开始厌倦。
Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
年复一年十年以逝,我不确定还有别人能够理解。
This one is not for the folks at home
这一切并不是为了家里的父母,
I'm sorry to leave, mom, I had to go
抱歉了妈妈,我必须远行。
Who the f*ck wants to die alone
其实又有谁他妈愿意寂寞地死亡
all dried up in the desert sun?
而又在孤日下消逝?
My heart is breaking for my sister
我为我的妹妹
and the con that she called "love"
以及她称之为"爱情"的骗局而心碎,(妹妹遇人不淑)
But when I look into my nephew's eyes...
但当我看着我外甥的眼睛的时候...
Man, you wouldn't believe
你不会相信
the most amazing things that can come from...
如此美妙的孩子竟来自于...
Some terrible nights.
来自于那些恐怖的夜晚...
The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream
又一个夜晚,你不会相信我刚做了一个梦,
I just had about you and me
一个关于我和你的梦。
I called you up, but we'd both agree
我打电话给了你,但是我们都同意,
It's for the best you didn't listen
最好你并没有听到,
It's for the best we get our distance, oh
最好我们还是保持一段距离...欧...
For the best you didn't listen
最好你还是没有听到,
It's for the best we get our distance, oh...
最好我们还是保持一段距离...欧...