Andrew Lloyd Webber/Emmy Rossum/Patrick Wilson
--
Think of me, think of me fondly,
想念我,深情的想念我
when we've said goodbye.
即使我们已互道再会
Remember me, once in a while
回忆我,偶尔地回忆我
please promise me you'll try.
请答应我,你会试着想起我
When you find that, once again,
当你再一次发觉
you long to take your heart back and be free
即使你冀望将心收回重获自由
if you ever find a moment,
但若你有片刻闲暇
spare a thought for me...
请分我少许思念
...
We've never said our love was evergreen,
从未说过我们的爱如松柏常青
or as unchanging as the sea
或如沧海永存
but if you can still remember,
但若你依然记得
stop and think of me...
驻足片刻,思念起我
Think of all the things we've shared and seen
请想一想我们的曾经
don't think about the things which might have been...
而不去想变迁的幻影
Think of me,
想念我
think of me waking,
想我清醒时的样子
silent and resigned.
沉默且温驯
Imagine me,
想象我
trying too hard to put you from my mind.
极力将你从心中驱逐的痛苦
Recall those days,
跟着记忆回溯
look back on all those times,
曾有过的时光
think of the things we'll never do
想想那些我们曾许诺却未完成的心愿
there will never be a day, when I won't think of you...
而我,没有一天不曾想起你
Can it be?
可能吗?
Can it be Christine?
这会是Christine吗?
Bravo!
(喝彩)
Long ago, it seems so long ago,
许久以前,曾几何时
how young and innocent we were.
当我们还是青葱少年
She may not remember me, but I remember her.
她或许已不记得我,但我还记得她
Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade
花会凋谢,果会枯萎
They have their seasons, so do we
万物皆有期,我们亦如是
But please promise me,That sometimes
但请答应我,偶尔的
you will think oooooooof Me!
你会想念我