Oh, Wisconsin, how’ve you been?
威斯康星 我亲爱的故乡 你可一切安好
Tell me, how’s our hometown team,
不知这一次
Did they ever win?
咱们州队会胜出吗?
Oh, Wisconsin, do you ever think about me?
威斯康星 我心之所属 不知你可曾想念我
Am I just another girl who came and went?
我或许又将同你匆匆分离
Oh, Wisconsin, I’m doing great
威斯康星 我的毕生情坎 我现今生活得挺好
The traffic’s pretty bad,
洛城虽拥堵
But I still love it in LA
但我对它钟情不减
Oh, Wisconsin, I bet they say I’ve changed,
肯定有人说 我已变得面目全非
But you and I both know I’m still the same
不过你我皆知 我还是那个由你生养的小女孩啊
Oh, Wisconsin, what’s new?
威斯康星 你变了吗?
Are you still at church by 8AM
还是八点晨拜
And in the bar by noon?
午间约吧吗?
Oh, Wisconsin, I’ve heard you’re movin on
威斯康星 你或许不同于前了
And yeah, that’s fair, I guess that I am too
那好 挺公平 我也并非万分如故
Oh, Wisconsin, it’s been a minute
转瞬数年
All my friends are having kids
故友们有了孩子
And their kids are having kids
甚至他们的孩子都已结婚生子
Oh, Wisconsin, do you ever wonder if
威斯康星啊 你觉得我的选择
I did the right thing, I hope I did
究竟是否正确 但愿我不会后悔
Oh, Wisconsin, don’t be sad
威斯康星 你可别为我忧愁
I’m just a few states over
相距几个州 没那么远
At Christmas I’ll be back
圣诞那天我就会回来
Oh, Wisconsin, it’s really not so bad
威斯康星 没那么伤感啦
I promise that I’ll call you when I can
只要有空 我就归来
I promise that I’ll call you when I can
无论何时 我都念着你
It’s eight million, three hundred thousand steps or more
洛城到威州
From my doorstep to yours
跋山涉水 八百三十万余步
I counted them last night to be sure
昨晚我细作清数 总算有个底
I’ve come too far now
如今回首
To turn around
我已离乡久矣
Oh, Wisconsin, how’ve you been?
威斯康星 我亲爱的故乡 你可一切安好
Tell me, how’s our hometown team,
不知这一次
Did they ever win?
咱们州队会胜出吗?
Oh, Wisconsin, do you ever think about me?
威斯康星 我心之所属 不知你可曾想念我
Am I just another girl who came and went?
我或许又将同你匆匆分离
Oh, Wisconsin, my old friend
威斯康星 我的亲故
I didn’t forget about you
你的一切都印刻在我心头
Do you remember when
你可还记得
I was thirteen, I’d stay up ‘til 3AM
十三岁那年 我总爱歌唱至深夜
Singing to no one, you were listening
旁无他人 唯有你作伴
Oh, Wisconsin, you were always listening
无论何时 你都在聆听