Didn't know you would be here
没想到你会在这里
Guess you thought that I knew.
也许你以为我会知道
As I walk with your shadow,
当我跟着你的影子
Feel my heart tear in two.
我感到我的心被撕成两半
The last time I kissed you,
当我最后一次亲吻你时
I knew your love was revealed.
我感觉得到你显露的爱
And I'm left here now wondering just how,
可我现在独自被留在这, 疑惑着
How could this seem so real?
为何一切感觉如此真实?
When a dream becomes conscious,
当梦变成了意识
How can we know what's true?
我们该如何分辨是否真实?
Should we walk in our blindness
我们是该盲目地走下去?
Or leave passion subdued?
还是压抑着我们的激情?
The warmth in your touch (has)
你温暖的触感
Left me wanting more each day.
留下我每天贪婪地想要更多
Now, I don't care if we have to rush,
现在, 我不管我们是否一时冲动
Just tell me that you'll stay.
告诉我你会留在我身旁
Now your shadow, it leaves me,
现在连你的影子都离我而去
Sailing far from my view.
航行至我看不到的地方
Still, I cling to your memory,
但是我还是紧握不放着对你的记忆
I pray God might renew
我对上天乞求
Your scent on the wind.
能在风里嗅到你的味道
Will my poor heart fully heal
我可怜伤痛的心有可能完全愈合吗?
By the next time I wonder just how,
在我下次在疑惑着
How could this seem so real?
为何一切感觉如此真实?
When's the next time I'll wonder out loud,
何时才会是下次我放声坦率地疑惑着
How could this seem so real?
为何一切感觉如此真实?